IOSH Working Safely e-LearningDownload PDF
Working Safely is a course for people at any level, in any sector, who require a fundamental understanding of health and safety. It focuses on why health and safety is important, and how you can make a real difference to the wellbeing of yourself and others through changing your behaviour.
Delegates have 6 Months to complete this course online.
This course is also available via classroom learning - Head here for more information.
- Introducing Working Safely
- Defining Hazard and Risk
- Identifying Common Hazards
- Improving Safety Performance
Having a workforce trained to this standard it is a vital first step to change or even maintain an already strong health and safety culture within any organisation, reducing near misses, accidents and costly downtime.
- Part A) 20 Multiple Choice $ Short Answer Questions
- Part B) 8 Hazard Spotting & Multiple Choice Questions