NPORS Confined Space Medium Risk (NC2/3)Download PDF
This medium risk confined space training course is designed for anyone who works or wants to work in confined spaces. This course is taught at our training centre in Swansea in simulated confined space environments – such as an indoor tunnel and covers; safe entry, emergency procedures and escapes using breathing apparatus. Also includes Medium Risk Top Man/Woman Non-Entrant.
Due to the nature of the training course and the emphasis placed on communication, there is only a provision for the assessments to be undertaken in English. Therefore, candidates for this type of training must be able to understand and speak the English language.
• Current legislation
• Legal requirements
• Risk Assessment
• Prepare to work safely in medium risk confined spaces
• How to enter and exit confined spaces safely
• Prepare and use escape breathing apparatus (to manufacturer’s specifications)
• Use equipment and tools safely
• Follow procedures and safe systems of work
• Deal with emergencies
• Apply industry standards for working in medium risk confined spaces
A better understanding of safety and the assessment of risk when working within confined spaces, keeping individuals and those around them safe and achieving a confined spaces qualification
Written theory test and a practical assessment