NPORS Confined Space Low Risk (NC1)Download PDF
This low risk confined space training course is for those who work or want to work in confined spaces such as meter pits, valve chambers and stairwells. This course is taught at our training centre in Swansea – and includes practical training which takes place in simulated confined spaces such as indoor tunnels.
Due to the nature of the training course and the emphasis placed on communication, there is only a provision for the assessments to be undertaken in English. Therefore, candidates for this type of training must be able to understand and speak the English language.
• Current legislation
• Legal requirements
• Risk Assessment
• Prepare to work safely in low risk confined spaces
• Enter and exit confined spaces safely
• Use equipment and tools safely
• Follow procedures and safe systems of work
• Deal with emergencies
• Work alone – or with others
• Use general knowledge for working in low risk confined spaces
A better understanding of safety and the assessment of risk when working within confined spaces, keeping individuals and those around them safe and achieving a confined spaces qualification
Written theory test and a practical assessment
25 multiple-choice questions exam