CITB SMSTSDownload PDF
The Site Managers Safety Training Scheme has become the recognised standard for a site manager to hold before even setting foot on site. Awarded by CSkills, the awarding body for the CITB, the course has been designed by people who have had, and continue to have, on-site experience as managers. Because of this, the course flows naturally and provides the students with all the skills they need to effectively manage the safety aspects of a construction site.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
- Risk Assessments/Method Statements (RAMS)
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of Occupational Health
- Working at Height
- Confined Spaces
Anybody with on-site managerial responsibilities or hoping to become a Site Manager should consider this qualification a must. You will not be allowed on-site in a Managerial capacity without it.
25 Questions (Multiple Choice & Written Exam)