NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety
NEBOSH is the awarding organisation of choice for Health & Safety Professionals. The NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Safety has become one of the most recognised and sought after qualifications in the construction industry. It share s the NGC1 common module with the General Certificate but includes and additional week’s learning to cover the higher risks associated with construction operations. The ‘Construction Certificate’ is divided in to 3 units, NGC1, covering Health and Safety Foundations, Law and Management Systems, NCC1 covering the control of workplace hazards in the construction environment and NCC2, a work-based practical assessment consisting of a site inspection and report.
- IMPORTANT CHANGES TO ALPHA's NEBOSH QUALIFICATIONS (2018 Programmes Onward)
All newly scheduled NEBOSH Programmes will now include separate exam dates for each module, making revision easier and more manageable.
We've also added specific unitary revision session(s) prior to exam days.
These changes have been implemented after listening to feedback and speaking to many prior NEBOSH students. Our goal is to improve your learning experience with Alpha and most importantly provide all of our students with the utmost support to attaining your goals.
- Foundations of Health & Safety
- Health & Safety Management Systems
- Health & Safety Culture
- Monitoring, Review & Audit
- Accident Investigation & Reporting
- Construction Law & Management
- CDM Regulations
- Construction Related Hazards
- Excavation & Confined Space Hazards
- Manual Handling Hazards
- Electrical & Fire Hazards
- Chemical & Biological Health
- Physical & Psychological Health
- Equipment Hazards & Control
- Workplace Safety Inspections & Reporting
Anybody with Managerial Health and Safety responsibilities in a construction setting should set the acquisition of this qualification as a key goal to fulfilling their role. Likewise if your interest is to become a Site Health and Safety Manager this is your ideal starting point.
Two written Exams (NGC1 & NCC1) and Project (NCC2)
Minimum Loan Value (12 month product) £250 (this is the total value less deposit)
Minimum Loan Value (24 & 36 month product) £450 (this is the total value less deposit)