HABC Level 3 Award in HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points)
The qualification is suitable for those owning/managing smaller food businesses to give them the underpinning knowledge to develop a HACCP study. The qualification is intended predominantly for learners already working in manufacturing, with a sound knowledge of food safety hazards and controls. It covers the importance of a business having HACCP-based food safety management procedures in place, the processes involved such as prerequisites, process flow diagrams and determining critical control points, as well as how to draw all this information together in order to develop and implement HACCP-based food safety management procedures in a business.
- The importance of HACCP-based food safety management procedures
- The preliminary processes for HACCP-based procedures
- How to develop HACCP-based food safety management procedures
- How to implement HACCP-based food safety management procedures
- How to evaluate HACCP based procedures
The Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing is aimed at those responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of the HACCP systems. Holders of the qualification will have the knowledge necessary to be an integral part of a HACCP team in the manufacturing and other related industries, for example those involved with the distribution and storage.
60 Question, Multiple Choice Examination