HABC Level 2 Award in CPR & AED
Essential training for those in the workplace or community who may be required to perform Basic Life Support and have access to an Automated External defibrillator.
If you would like AED training as part of any of our first aid qualifications, please contact us on booking.
• CPR: Adults, children and Babies
• Recovery Position: Adults, Children and Babies
• Dealing with a Heart Attack
• Dangers associated with the use of an AED
• Operating an AED
• Assisting a Paramedic and "Hand Over"
This course is ideal for any one working in an environment where AEDs are accessible. We highly recommend this qualification for anybody working in a dental or doctors surgery as well as staff employed in hotels, supermarkets, shopping centres, airports etc.
Practical Assessment and Short Answer Exam